вторник, 18 июня 2013 г.

ooVoo offline installer for Windows

While searching for an alternative to Skype, I've discovered ooVoo - rather new software which provides for free the capabilities, that are not available in Skype: group videochat, video call recording, offline messages, etc.

For some unknown reason ooVoo web-installer hangs on my PC (Windows 7 x64 SP1), and there is no explicit link on the official site with another version of the installer.

After short googling I wasn't able to find the solution, but I've encountered the link to the offline full installer of ooVoo at the forum: http://cdn01.oovoo.com/download/ooVooSetup.msi (version 3.5.8.22).

I wonder why this handy installer isn't provided at the official site.

Anyway I've installed ooVoo, and it works rather good. I had no chance to test the group videochat and video call recording, but offline message are supported.

So it's time to get rid of Skype! :)

Chrysanth WebStory Published by WebStory

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий